Visit to Washington D.C. and New York - 18th to 23rd June 2016
Multi-sector related opportunities for exports, imports, investments, joint ventures, technology - transfer and franchise development between India and USA.
18th June, 2016
Arrival in Washington, DC
19th, 20th and 21st June, 2016
Select USA conference with business and investment meets in Washington, DC
22nd and 23rd June, 2016
Meetings in New York city
This multi-sector delegation to USA comprises of 14+ companies who represent key sectors within the Indian economy. The delegation will be working towards giving a boost to India’s industry by encouraging more bilateral trade between the two nations across the sectors.
The delegation represents key sectors such as:
1. Infrastructure development and construction technology
2. Information technology
3. Agricultural and food products (Including processing)
4. Polymer processing, molded kitchen furniture and plastic products
5. Rubber roller products
6. Technical textiles
7. Industrial and medical gases
8. Tax, audit and financial advisory, business consulting and investment services
9. Technical marketing and consultancy services, especially for chemicals
10. International trade consulting and economic advisory services
This mission wishes to build long term trade relations between India and USA in these and several other related sectors by promoting investment opportunities, joint venture opportunities, technology-transfer, export and import of various products and services.
Apart from company visits, the delegation will be facilitated by one-on-one business matchmaking appointments with pre-screened potential importers, exporters, investors, and joint-venture partners for trade, investment and technology-transfer.
Throughout this mission, the delegates will be aided by business and investment intelligence.
There will also be Federal and Provincial Government meetings arranged for the delegates.
Thus, this mission aims to build strong trade relations for the delegates and their organizations, such that it can prosper in the days to come and grow to its utmost potential.