|Name of the delegate
||Mr. Vilas Katwa
|About the delegate
||Vilas Katwa is a post graduate in business administration from the University of Massachusetts, Boston, U.S. He presently resides in India, and is engaged in manufacturing and sales of cement. He is the Managing Director of Shri Keshav Cement and Infrastructure Limited, Belgaum. He is also the Director of Katwa InfoTech Limited, a reputed BPO unit located in Belgaum. It is involved in healthcare BPO services and software development for companies in U.S and Europe. His core competency is management of production, finance, sales and technology. He joined his business in 2002 and has since been developing business on various fronts.
||Shri Keshav Cement and Infra Limited
|About the organization
||Shri Keshav Cement and Infra Limited, is a cement manufacturing company which has two units. The company sells its products under the brands Keshav Cement and Jyoti Cement. Its market is wide spread in Goa, Maharashtra and Karnataka. The company’s growth rate is healthy and is presently in expansion phase. The company is listed in BSE, and is a regular profit making company.
||215/2 'Jyoti Tower', Nazar Camp, M-Vadgaon, Belgaum, Karnataka, India-590005
|Professional affiliations / memberships
- TiE, Hubli
- Karnataka Chamber of Commerce and industries, Hubli
Member, Bagalkot Chamber of Commerce and industries, Bagalkot
- Received an award for fast growing company from the MSME conclave, Coimbatore.
- Invited as a guest speaker for interaction in various graduate schools.
- Panel member of Board of Studies, at the School of Management Studies and Research of BVBCET, Hubli and BVVS Institute of Management, Bagalkot.
- Katwa InfoTech Limited earned the best export award in North Karnataka for 7 consecutive years.
- Started the first international call center in north Karnataka, supporting marketing and sales process of telecoms in Europe, U.S and Australia.
|Objectives of visit to USA
- Open to explore investments in USA.
- Interested in investment networking with business entrepreneurs, and businesses that have interest to setup manufacturing operations in India, and market their products in Asian, Middle East and African markets. The areas of interest are food industries, pharmacy industries, engineering components manufacturing and other allied products.
- Interested in leveraging the core competency and building a sustainable business enterprise.
- Interested in venturing into food franchising.
- Interested to invest in solar power plants.
|Interested in meeting
- Looking forward to meet EDO’s.
- Looking forward to meet companies in the areas of building materials and allied products in U.S.
- Looking forward to meet with companies looking for JV in India.
- Looking forward to meet U.S. food franchisors.
- Looking forward to meet solar power companies.