|Name of the delegate
||Mr. Vijay Joshi
|About the delegate
- Vijay is a pharmaceutical graduate with a master’s degree in business management.
- He has more than 23 years of business experience of advising for the development of companies in pharmacy, poultry, finance, insurance, infrastructure, power, housing, automotive distribution and plastics.
- Vijay is a core development and networking professional and has extensively travelled to various countries and struck relations in the field of nuclear, thermal power, education and bio-pharmacy.
Intends to identify opportunities in :
- Bauxite mining, bauxite related products, aluminium industry
- Non-banking financial institutions and financial institutions
- Affordable housing business
- Nuclear power business
- APEC Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. – Director.
- Aaron Wheels LLP – Partner.
- Atomenergomash DM Power Private Ltd. (ADPL) – Director.
- DM Corporation Pvt. Ltd. – Independent Advisor (erstwhile Director).
- DM Natural Resources Pvt. Ltd. – Director (A JVC designed to work with AluChem U.S.).
Phenomenal Business Solutions – Partner
|About the organization
- DM Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Interested in identifying aluminium and bauxite value added products. Company owns a bauxite mine in India and interested to identify partners in U.S. for developing value added products and similar investments in U.S. and India.
- Atomenergomash DM Power Pvt. Ltd.
A Russian collaboration interested to identify American partners in the field of nuclear power plant component manufacturing business.
- Phenomenal Business Solutions
Organization interested in working with financial institutions in developing retail lending business.
- APEC Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
Organization developing mass affordable housing projects and looking for preferred partners.
||Director and Partner
||1st Floor , Jupiter complex, Tarabai Park, Kolhapur, India 416003
||www.apecinfra.com, www.dminfra.com, www.atomenergomashdm.com
|Professional affiliations / memberships
- Member of CII, Maharashtra Chapter since 2013
- Member of CREDAI, Maharashtra Chapter since 2012
- Represented Russian, Canadian and French Nuclear power component companies to build a manufacturing base for the proposed rapid expansion of nuclear power projects in India.
- Vijay started his career as a sales professional with Glaxo India Ltd. and successfully reached the best performing executive of the company. He was awarded by the CEO Mr Khusrokhan for his exemplary performance.
- He further went to build a large distribution model for the poultry chick business and the hatching eggs business for C&M Group, a collaborator with HUBBARD FARMS and Peterson Farms U.S.
- Lead the model of building a large distribution network of life insurance professionals across the Western Maharashtra for ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. and created many business records in the sector of insurance.
- Lead the developmental role for DM Corporation Ltd. in the fields of Hydro Power Generation Capacity installed 8 MW and acquired licenses for 30 MW. Infrastructure projects of earthen dams and land development.
- Created a business model of building a consortium of Russian companies interested to establish base in India for Nuclear Power Project component manufacturing. Created a JVC with Russian power sector players and built consortium of Indian companies with large capacities to establish the manufacturing capabilities in India.
- Represented the consortium to the CANDU (Canadian Organisation of Nuclear Power component manufacturers) in Ottawa.
- Floated projects to build affordable homes to align with the PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA (PMAY).
- Advising DM Corporation Pvt. Ltd. in building a business model on bauxite related products.
- Working closely with AluChem U.S. in exploring the development opportunities.
- Created a strong alliance with several Russian companies in the power sector to explore opportunities.
- Representing a good spectrum of companies operating in various fields and open to overseas business to set base and explore expansion opportunities.
|Objectives of visit to USA
- Open to explore investments in U.S.A
- Interested in opportunities to build collaborative efforts of identifying investment options in American companies and build a business model which helps growth of companies at both ends.
|Interested in meeting
- Looking forward to meet EDO’s.
- Looking forward to meet companies working in or identifying investor companies.
- Looking forward to meet companies in the sectors of alumina, aluminium, automotive bodies, aircraft bodies, aluminium components and alumina refinery.
- Looking forward to meet companies operating in the nuclear power sector component manufacturing business.
- Looking forward to meet funds and finance companies looking for retail lending business.
- Looking forward to meet companies in construction business dealing with housing and infrastructure projects.