|Name of the delegate
||Mr. Venkangouda Patil
|About the delegate
- Mr. Patil is a B. Sc graduate with a diploma in Business Management. Mr. Patil owns six plants of industrial and medical gases across the Indian states of Karnataka and Maharashtra he regularly travels to USA for business development.
- Mr. Patil is also the co-founder of two IT companies (Saankhya Labs Pvt. Ltd and Vayavya Labs Pvt. Ltd) which are into chip designing and automation software tools. Both these companies jointly own 27 U.S. patents.
- Mr. Patil is also the director in PTP CNC Tooling Pvt. Ltd. This is a tool holder manufacturing company
||Belgaum Oxygen Pvt. Ltd. and Saankhya Labs Pvt. Ltd.
|About the organization
- Manufacturing industrial and medical gases such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, argon, nitrous oxide etc.
- Saankhya Labs is into chip designing company that holds various patents in the Software Defined Radio (SDR).
||Managing Director and Board member
||Plot No.25,26, Kakati Industrial Area, Near Kakati Police Station, Kakti, Belgaum - 591113, Karnataka, India
|Professional affiliations / memberships
- Charter member of TiE (The Indus Entrepreneurs), Hubli chapter
- Managing Committee member of All India Industrial Gas Manufacturers association
- Director Rotary Club of Belgaum
- Past Master of Masonic Lodge Cataract
- Governing council member of the VSM Institute of Technology
- Recently awarded as the ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ by the Institute of Management Education and Research (IMER), Belgaum.
- Was a founding member of the Saankhya Labs Pvt. Ltd and within a few years, turned the company around from 20 employees to over 60 employees. Companies like Intel Capital have invested in the company.
|Objectives of visit to USA
- Open to explore investments in USA.
- Interested in building a business network, business development and diversification opportunities in the sector of industrial and medical gases.
- Also, looking for investors for investing in Saankya Labs and Vayavya Labs. Both of these are software startup companies.
|Interested in meeting
- Looking forward to meet EDO's.
- Looking forward to meet potential partners who can diversify the business.
- Open to new business ideas; interested in meeting venture capitalists