|Name of the delegate
||Mr. Padmin Hasitkant Buch
|About the delegate
- Padmin is a senior professional in the field of project and management consultancy and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). He is also a senior visiting faculty with reputed academic institutions such as EDI, CEPT, GTU and Nirma.
- Padmin was earlier the Managing Director of Gujarat Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organization (GITCO) Ltd, a Government of Gujarat promoted consultancy organization. Padmin has a combined experience of more than 30 years in the areas of industry, project consultancy, entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). He works across a wide spectrum of industries with focus on pharmaceuticals, healthcare, herbals and medical devices.
- Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Bhagwati Autocast Ltd.
|Delegate’s work profile
- Padmin serves as a project consultant for startups and existing businesses, especially in the sectors of pharmaceuticals, healthcare, medical devices and herbals.
- Padmin is also an Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) advisor.
||C 201, Vasupujya apartments, Behind St. Xaviers Loyola school, Naranpura, Ahmedabad 380013, India
|Professional affiliations / memberships
- Executive Board member of the Gujarat Innovation Society.
- Chairman of Extension Services Committee and member of Governing Council of Ahmedabad Management Association (AMA).
- Steering Committee member of Gujarat Council on Science and Technology (GUJCOST), Government of Gujarat.
- Executive Council member of the Institute of Management Consultants of India (IMCI), Gujarat chapter. Also served as Vice Chairman in the past.
- Member of MSME Committee of Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI).
- Advisor on MarkPatent.Org, an IP knowledge hub.
- Honored with the Pedagogical Innovation Award 2013 for his sustained contribution towards innovation pedagogies and IPR efforts at various levels of GTU (Gujarat Technological University) Innovation Council.
- Invited as a Speaker to the 2014 International Seminar on IPR / Patents.
- Invited and visited as a business delegate by the Indo-French Exchange Program in 2015 across two locations in France.
- Invited and visited China and Hong Kong as a delegate in the business delegation of Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI) in March 2016.
- Currently he is the independent director of Troikaa Pharma with an annual turnover of $51.29 million.
|Objectives of visit to USA
- Open to explore investments in USA.
- B2B and B2G meetings for two way exchange of investment proposals
- To guide interested companies from USA on intellectual property rights in pharmaceuticals and other sectors across India and for the state of Gujarat in particular.
|Interested in meeting
- Looking forward to meet EDO's.
- Looking forward to meet corporations, professionals and government officials to discuss two way exchanges of investment proposals and subsequent implementation.
- Looking forward to meet potential clients interested in IPR consulting for India.