The US-India Importers’ Council (USIIC) acts as an intermediary organization to facilitate partnership and trade between Indian and American businesses, thus acting as a catalyst in promoting economic growth between the United States and India.
The USIIC is one of the leading organizations assisting government bodies, industry associations, corporates, agents, Indian importers, and American exporters in the United States and India, in the mutually beneficial exchange of products, services and technologies, and in forging meaningful trade partnerships through dissemination of practical and relevant information and through the creation of networking platforms.
The Council provides services to Indian companies that:
1. Wish to tie-up with American firms as Distributor / Joint Venture Partner / Investment Partner
2. Wish to import anything at all from the USA
3. Require expert assistance in identifying American products, services and technologies
4. Require assistance in financing imports through U.S. Exim or ECBs
5. Require assistance in shipments to USA
The Council provides services to American companies that:
1. Wish to tie up with Indian firms as Distributor / Joint Venture Partner / Investment Partner
2. Wish to export anything at all to India
3. Require expert assistance in identifying American products, services and technologies of interest to Indian importers
4. Require information about Indian Taxes, Customs Duties & Government Import Policies
5. Require assistance in shipments to India
For more details, kindly visit http://www.usiic.in/index.html
1001-02, 10th Floor, Safal Prelude,
Corporate Road, Prahlad Nagar,
Off S G Highway, Ahmedabad - 380015
Gujarat - India.
Telephone: + 91 - 79 - 4032 4827 / 28
Fax: +91 79 40321620
311/301, Gokul Arcade B, Subhash Road,
Opp. Garware Factory, Vile Parle (E), Mumbai 400057, INDIA
Telephone: +91 22 4054 3999